Physical Therapy Sessions
30-60 minutes, one-on-one with a licensed physical therapist! No assistants or aids. This was modeled after a highly successful out-patient clinic in Chicago, drastically reducing the recovery time among patients.
*The state of Michigan does now allow direct care access, however if you have a written prescription for physical therapy it is imperative that you bring it to your first appointment so we can directly communicate goals and progress with your referring physician. Also, some insurances require a written prescription for reimbursement of services.
Office hours are by appointment, Monday-Friday.
We accept most insurances, including Medicare, BCBS, & Priority Health! We also have a pay-out-of pocket option if you would like to NOT use insurance.
- Lumbopelvic Core (Back) Stabilization Program
- Pre and Post-surgical rehabilitation, i.e. total hip or knee replacement, rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction, etc.
- Therapeutic Exercises with focus on quality body mechanics and awareness
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Gait Training
- Static/Dynamic Balance Training
- Arthritis Pain Management
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Activities to improve the quality with activities of daily living
- Soft Tissue Mobilization, Cross Friction Massage, & Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy which includes Joint Mobilizations, Strain/Counterstrain Techniques, Muscle Energy Techniques, & Manual Traction
- Ice & Moist Heat
- Electrical Stimulation
- Biofeedback training
For Billing Questions, please contact:
Midwest Medical Billing